Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wikipedia

I chose to edit the page on Mt. Lebanon School District at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt._Lebanon_School_District#Theater. They have had changes in principals. I changed it from the previous principal to the current one. I also edited the SAT information from 2005 to 2006 information. I changed some of the percents to fit current information. Lastly, I changed the number in the graduating class. I found all my information on at www.mtlsd.org, the district website.

I found that going through the tutorial helped me when editing. There were many times my helper and I could look up how to cite our information. It was harder then it seems to edit the information. I was so concerned with messing up another person's writing.

Have a great week!
-Emily

No comments: